Gjoa Haven b&B
The Gjoa Haven B&B consists of 8 separate houses that can accommodate up to 34 guests. Accommodations are 2, 3 & 4 bedroom single detached houses. See price list below, rooms are subject to availability.
The B&B is an NTI Inuit firm and NNI registered.
Gjoa Haven B&B Price List – effective April 1, 2023
|Daily Room |
(Up to 14 Days)
|Daily Room |
(Over 14 Days)
|391/10 Den Dr.||Uptown||2 Bedroom||$250.00||$500.00|
|392/12 Den Dr.||Uptown||3 Bedroom||$250.00||$650.00|
|393/14 Den Dr.||Uptown||2 Bedroom||$250.00||$500.00|
|509/11 Seal St.||Uptown||3 Bedroom||$250.00||$650.00|
|216/2 Harpoon Rd.||by NAC||3 Bedroom||$250.00||$650.00|
|268/10 Bay Dr.||by Elem School||3.5 Bedroom||$250.00||$650.00|
|242/2 Spearhead Rd.||by Northern||4 Bedroom||$250.00||$750.00|
|478/7 Porter Rd.||by CCC||4 Bedroom||$250.00||$750.00|
Each house is turn key and has all the amenities to suit your needs including:
- Full kitchen – fridge, stove, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery
- On-site laundry – washer & dryer
- Twin, dbl and queen beds
- Satellite TV, internet & phone service (which includes free nationwide calling within Canada)
|Accommodation is based on one person per room but additional beds can be provided for a nominal rate.|
Reservations should be made in advance by email. Cancellations or changes within 7 days are free, otherwise 1 night’s charge will apply.
We accept cheque, credit card, EFT, or government authorizations.
- All rental units are non smoking and set up so you can prepare your own meals.
- Also please note that Gjoa Haven is a dry community in which alcohol is not permitted.
- Rooms are subject to availability – advanced booking is strongly recommended.
Contact us to check availability and reserve your room today